CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fei Soon's Self-Introduction

Hi!all guy,my name is Ng Fei Soon, u can call me janice.I am 21 year old,my birthday in April 5.My hometown is in Cameron Highlands,but now i am stay at ampang ,Kuala Lumpur.I am still a student ,i study accounting course in University Tunku Abdul Rahman since 2 years ago.I am year 3 semenster 1 now.
I am a talkative,active,and funny person.I like shopping,cooking and baking.i also love travelling,i ever went to Puala Pinang,Langkawi,Genting Higlands,Port Dickson,Johor Baru,Melaka,Ipoh,Kuatan with my friends.
I spent most time in internet.Thr most frequence website i visited are http://www.friendster.com,www.google.com,www.tom365.com,www.cinemaonline.com/, and http://www.ahmeng.net/
I use friensters to keep conduct with my all friend among the world.i oso can view the lastest photo posted by my friends.The google help my find information and answer in my life.Tom365 is a free movie download website,i can download all the interested movie from this website.when in weekends,my friends date me watch the lastest movie in cimema,i will check the time,seat and reserve the ticket in the website of cinema online.The website of ah meng,actually is a forum.i can post my feeling ,dairy,and interest things into this website.
My e-mail address is mailto:n_xun045@hotmail.com.%20f u want to be my friend,welcome to add me .

0 comments:

Kiss Me Pls...


E-commerce Exam Answer Spread?